Krav Maga is the official hand-to-hand combat system of the Israeli Defense Forces. It’s also the preferred system for U.S. Military and law enforcement personnel. Krav Maga is not a traditional martial art. No katas. No rituals.
• Punches, elbows, knees and kicks
• Defend against various grabs and holds
• Realistic training drills
• Defend against various weapons
KRAV MAGA FITNESS. STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
Krav Maga combatives and athletic training combined to provide a diverse and comprehensive strength and conditioning program.
• Indoor and outdoor workouts
• Heavy Bag Training Drills
• Kettle Bells and Functional Strength
• Fresh training drills